Responsive image


Can you represent me at Court?

Yes, our lawyers regularly appear in many Courts including the Frankston Magistrates Court, Dromana Magistrates Court, Dandenong Magistrates Court, Ringwood Magistrates Court, Moorabbin Magistrates Court, Melbourne Magistrates Court, the County Court of Victoria and the Dandenong Federal Circuit Court.

We can provide you with representation for all matters including:

  • Criminal charges (guilty, not guilty, mention, summary case conference, contest mention, contested hearing).

  • Youth justice and Childrens Court (Criminal Division) matters.

  • Family violence intervention orders and personal safety intervention orders.

  • Family law including divorce, children and property matters.

  • Fines and infringements.

Can I get legal aid?

As a member of a number of Victoria Legal Aid Panels, we are able to apply for Legal Aid funding for our clients. Subject to eligibility, we can act for clients with matters relating to summary crime, youth crime and intervention orders on a legal aid basis. Eligibility criteria vary, but generally contain a ‘means’ component which relates to your ability to afford to pay for private representation and a ’merits’ component which relates to the likely outcome in your case. We offer all new clients a free initial appointment where we can discuss your eligibility for legal aid, and complete an application on your behalf.

How much do you charge?

We pride ourselves on being affordable lawyers. If you are not eligible for legal aid, we will try to work with you to ensure that our fees are affordable. Your free initial appointment gives us an opportunity to understand your matter and establish the type of support you require from us.

Wherever possible, we operate on a ‘fixed fee’ basis to help you to budget your funds. Where it is not possible to fix our fees, we will provide you with an estimate of our fees and update this regularly. We are happy to accept periodic payments into our trust account to cover anticipated fees so that you do not have to come up with a lump sum.

How do I get started?

The best ways to get in touch with us are by phone on (03) 8752 1063 or email You will be put in direct contact with one of our lawyers who can make an appointment for your free initial 30-minute consultation. At this appointment we will listen to your problem, provide advice and explain the next steps if you wish to proceed. We are happy for you to bring a support person to your appointment, or to make other arrangements to cater for any special needs.